Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Jeans
This Christmas I bought myself 2 pairs of a size bigger Jeans and a black leather planner, Franklin Covey style.  That’s right, 2010 was a full year, sigh, in more ways than one, hence the new fat jeans.
This last year, I did a lot of things for a lot of people.  It was a good year.  They were good things, very time worthy.  But as I reflect on all the things that didn’t get done for me and my family I am feeling some regret.  There are some things WE are missing out on.  Some “deeper” stuff I wish we had.  I need to find a way back to being the mom I always wanted to be! 



Okay, maybe she isn’t’ exactly it.
RE – organizing life is at number 1,  hence the planner.


Scheming around in my head for the last 6 months or so is the Grand Plan, more on that later.
I begin this year 10 lbs. heavier….yes the holidays were plentiful!  I’ll be staring 30 right in the face in 7 short months.  My oldest daughter turned 8 last Friday and will be baptized on the 22nd.  And the Farmer and I will celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary.
I feel happy and old.
My body creaks, 4 kids later my bladder is shot.  Said goodbye to trampolines 3 years ago.  I now Google eye creams and spanx.   Well, at least I think about doing that, haven’t found the time for it yet.
Maybe somewhere in this journey I can get even more organized and finally get all the laundry done!
Let the journey begin!

No comments: